The hourly forecast is showing a 50% chance of rain in the morning but reducing to 0% tomorrow night. The track informs me that everything is a GO for Saturday!
We'll have a look at the weather and update here around 9am but if nothing changes we'll forge ahead.
We've had numerous suggestions to make this a time trial event, this is a good suggestion however our original application said that starting positions in the heat will be determined by pill draw, therefore it's not likely that we'll change our plans as we're trying to keep to our word.
Perhaps we'll take a poll at sign in which will help in future events. If we're 100% the poll we'll see if we can pull it off using transponders.