AUGUST 23 - BIG DIAMOND SPEEDWAY: As has been the story this season the Hilborn/TSRS sprinters showed how competitive and talented the series is by posting another first time winner. Adam Carberry of Bensalem, Pa. drove his Carberry Racing #47 to the 20 lap feature win on Friday night at the Big Diamond Speedway. The win was his first in competition with TSRS and made Carberry the ninth different driver to visit victory lane this season.
The Hilborn/TSRS sprint car event drew 25 cars and saw the highly competitive twenty lap contest take just eleven minutes to complete with just one caution interruption. Second went to Adam's cousin Tommy Carberry who was steering the AGX Designs/"A Cut Above The Rest" Excavating & Trucking #28. Rounding out the top five were defending TSRS 305 Series champion Mike Haggenbottom in his WDB Landscaping/SEC Racing Engines #24, Jeff Schall in the NAPA Auto Parts #26 and Manheim, Pa. driver Alex Schanz in the Wee Bee Audio/Lancaster Starter & Alternator #59. The evening's fastest lap time for the TSRS sprints was recorded at 16.33!
Big Diamond Feature Event:
1. 47 Adam Carberry 2. 28 Tommy Carberry 3. 26 Jeff Schall
4. 24 Mike Haggenbottom 5. 59 Alex Schanz 6. 44 Dave Brown, Jr.
7. 88J Rory Janney 8. 64K Kyle Purks 9. 39B Brock Bilger 10. 5T Tyler Reeser
11. 99 George Riden 12. 2 Tim Tanner 13. 4M David Martin 14. 5 Erika Palmai
15. 48G George Loux 16. 70 Eddie Wagner 17. X1 Pat Freiberger
18. 14 Karl Freyer 19. 9S Rick Stief 20. 18 Ian Detweiler 21. M16 Justin Hoffman
22. 53 Bill Brown 23. 2X Erin Statler 24. 35B Derrick Bowersox 25. 51 Dave Graber